Keyword Tools - Domain Researcher Tool
The DNS tool cross references keywords with domains, and displays the availability of the domains.
There are now two ways to use this tool.
You can use the Domain Researcher Tool from results.
This will check availability of the displayed keywords as domains in the .com and .net namespace.
To use DNS tool:
- Click the DNS icon in any set of results.
- The results will appear in the right table
Please note the full use of this tool is available for Enterprise subscriptions only. Standard subscriptions will return the top 3 results. The DNS tool is limited to 1000 queries per day.
Available domain names in either the .com or .net TLD are marked as Available and domains for sale are marked as For Sale. You can click the icons to buy the domains.
Spaces in keywords are removed by default. The domain names can also be displayed with a hyphen instead of a space. Click the [- separator] button to perform the search using hyphens.
Alternatively, the Domain Researcher Tool is available from the Keyword Tools menu.
To use the stand alone DNS tool:
- Enter a list of keywords to be cross referenced against available domains (up to 100 at a time). You can import keywords from various sources, including:
- Upload Keywords from a Text File - allows you to upload a text file (.TXT) list of keywords (line seperated). Other formats such as Excel and Word are not supported.
- Extract Keywords from Meta Tags - allows you to extract keywords from the meta tags of a web page.
- Extract Keywords from a URL - allows you to extract keywords from a web page. Unlike the Extract Keywords from Meta Tags option, it will extract keywords from anywhere in the page.
- Import From Projects - allows you to load keywords from a project.
- Choose a database to retrieve search volumes from. (Checking the Historical checkbox will display search counts from August 2008 to present.)
- Click Get DNS Results to perform the domain search.
Search volumes will be retrieved from the Global Premium database and displayed next to the table of domain availability.
Available domain names in either the .com or .net TLD are marked as Available and domains for sale are marked as For Sale. You can click theses icons to buy the domains.
Spaces in keywords are removed by default. The domain names can also be displayed with a hyphen instead of a space. Click the [-separator] button to perform the search using hyphens.
< Projects | Keyword Reports >